If you constantly work with spreadsheets and Google Sheets or simply want to have all of your campaign responses there, then this integration will be very helpful.
In this step-by-step guide you will learn how to integrate a campaign to your Google Sheets account and therefore also learn how to send every response you receive to a spreadsheet.
1. First, go to the "Integrations" section of the campaign you want to integrate.
2. Once you are there, you will need to select the option to integrate Google Sheet. After doing so, you will find an option to connect a new Google account. If you have already connected other accounts, they will appear listed below.
3. When adding an account, you will need to accept the permissions required by Survey Kiwi so that we can make the integration with Google Sheets.
4. Once you have granted Survey Kiwi permission, the next step will be to decide whether you want to create a new spreadsheet or use an existing one.
In either case, the responses will appear as a tab within your spreadsheet.
A. If you select “Create new document”, a new option will be displayed for you to assign a name to this document.
B. If you select “Use existing”, you will have to copy and paste the URL of the spreadsheet you wish to use.
5. In case your campaign already has previously collected responses, a message will appear asking if you wish to send all those previously collected responses to the document or if you only wsch to send the responses collected after the integration starts working.
6. When you select the option, a new message will be displayed confirming that the integration is ready and you must simply click on “Finish”. From that moment on, all new responses will appear live in your selected spreadsheet.
* Remember that you can always visit the “Integration” section of any integrated campaign in order to view the integration details, delete the integration or even find a shortcut to your spreadsheet.